Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Never to late to make a resolution

This morning (which is 1-11-11!!! Too cool!) I decided to get a bit of a late start on a New Years Resolution. John and I both rarely floss. And by rarely, I mean "Oh no, I have to be at the dentist's in an hour! I need to floss!" So, my resolution is to floss at least 4 times a week, if not daily. So far, I've got a couple days in a row. And, I even flossed this morning too! Maybe I can even floss 2x a day! Doubtful, but, hey, I can have high hopes!
I'd also like to loose 20 lbs this year, but, Annie is quite at the age where I can go to the gym yet. She starts crying after about 10 minutes. Hence why, it's 20 lbs for the WHOLE year. Ha. Maybe once she starts walking (hard to believe that's right around the corner!!) I'll be able to get in 30 minutes of cardio. The family gym here has a cardio and weight room both with cool play structures. Tori loves them now, but, she used to HATE the gym. So, fingers crossed Annie learns to have fun too.
How is everyone else fairing with their resolutions? Anyone already given up? Ha. Usually, it's about now that I decide whatever I wanted to do isn't going to happen. Ha. Maybe starting late will help? Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment