Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tonsillitus?

So, my throat is killing me, but only on the right side of my face. And my lymph node and surrounding area is super sore, like I was punched, and it's now completely bruised. It hurts to swallow, or to even open my mouth wide. Guess no giant burgers/sandwiches for me. :(
I looked in my throat, and nothing seems swollen. It's hurting right where my upper gum meets my cheek. I have no idea what this is, but it sucks. I'm debating on going to the ER since I don't want to wait until Monday. And even then, I don't know if anyone on base will be able to do anything about it. The doctors there just want to refer me off base, but I have to go in to get referred. It's the biggest pain in my butt, since dragging a 1 1/2 year old around is never fun. Especially if I can't time things around her naps, like last minute appointments.
Anyway, so, I'm trying to ignore this severe pain my my mouth, but, it's hard since I need to swallow every minute. Or I go to yawn and can't.
Maybe I'll try to find a ear, nose and throat doctor. I'm sure they'll know what they're doing. But once again, I think I need a referral. UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment