Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Few things

First off, there is an extremely old film of Market Street in San Francisco, CA that has been circulating the internet for a while now. It was just featured on 60 minutes, and although I've seen it many many times before, it was neat to see the 60 minutes version where they really go into depth and explain the film, show the modern day Market Street as well as tell you when it was filmed, which was about a week before the 1906 Earthquake and fire. Anyway, I loved watching this, and wanted to share it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6966797n&ref=nf

In other news, I have been in CA visiting my family for about a week now and have been having a great time. The girls haven't really slept since we've been here, which means I haven't slept, but, other than that, it's been great. I've been able to see family and friends that I haven't been able to see for months, and for the most part, they are all meeting baby #2, Anneliese. So, that has been fun. Plus, they haven't seen Tori in 8 months or so, and since she is now 2 1/2, it is a HUGE change. She is now talking up a storm, running, etc. So, it's pretty crazy seeing everyone's reactions.
Anyway, I do miss my hubby a lot. It was really nice to get away from everything for a short while, but, at the same time, I missed him the moment he drove away. I'm going to be really happy to see him, and I still have another week! Ha. Good to know just how much I love my husband. ;)
If anyone is in town and wants to hang out, let me know. I'll be around. I may be getting a rental car since it's impossible to see anyone these days when I'm sharing a car with my busy mom. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment