Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am awesome!

No, that's not what I said to myself in the mirror this morning, although I'm beginning to think I should have. I'm talking about the website I created yesterday! It's almost done, and I'm so excited! Feel free to check it out. It's for my squadron. Since I'm key spouse, it's going to help me keep in touch with all the spouses as well as make it easy to convey information to all of them about things going on around base for them.

http://388thMOS.webs.com

I pretty much spent all day on it, besides the usual mommy things I do during the day. I did't do ANY cleaning, which I really regret now that I am looking around the front room. It's amazing how quickly a clean house gets dirty with a toddler.

Incase you're interested in creating your own website, I highly recommend webs.com. They make it very easy to get one started and make it look professional. I wish I could say I was skilled enough to do it all on my own, but, alas, that is a template they provided for me. I just filled in the information.

Also, if you have your own squadron and you wanted to make a website to help you communicate with other spouses, do make sure you speak with legal on your base. You also need to follow OPSEC rules about posting classified deployment information. Other than that, I highly recommend it! Keeping in touch with your military family is just as important as calling your mother on a daily basis. ;) Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment