Friday, December 17, 2010

1 week until Christmas!!

AHH!!! I am so not ready for Christmas to be here! I still have a few things I need to grab for the girls and 1 more thing I need to grab for John. Unfortunately, both of those ventures will have to be alone, and, well, it's not exactly easy to do things alone these days. I have very few people I can trust with my children, and those few people aren't always available! I would love to just have the money to put the kids in a day care a couple times a week to not only give them the social skills they need and desire, but to get them exposed to all the nasty bugs that come with school.























I hope you all are enjoying the winter season this year (in our case it's non-existant so far) and staying warm and dry!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment