Monday, November 1, 2010

Our lack of Halloween

Well, as much as I usually LOVE Halloween, this year it just didn't happen. The girls had costumes and everything, we just didn't go. Between Utah changing the trick or treating date to the 30th, the weather turning bad and raining, all 4 of us being sick, and John working night shift, it just wasn't going to happen. In fact, I didn't even hand out candy. I was lazy and just stuck a bowl on the porch and curled up on the couch and watched TV with the girls and a box of tissues. Fun, I know. Oh well, Tori didn't really know what she was missing. We did go to WalMart the day before all dressed up in our costumes, so, I'll just count that one. ;)

In other news, the Giants are world champions!! I am so excited. I don't keep track too much with sports these days since my husband doesn't like to watch them and I am just so busy with my kids, but I usually check weekly and see how each of my teams are doing. Anyway, so guess that means you can call me a bandwagoner, but, I've been a Giants fan my entire life. I'm also forever a 49ers fan and a Sharks fan. Heck, I'm even a Clash fan, although I can't remember the last time I watched one of their games. Ha. Soccer in general isn't something I follow. I barely paid attention to the world cup this last year too. Lame, I know. I'm blame the hubs. He's lacking that part of his testosterone. ;)

So, congrats to my home team. And to everyone who is out there, I hope you're all being safe and not partying too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment