Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The concept of democracy

Children apparently cannot grasp this concept. I am currently watching my friend's two kids, ages 1 and 3 today for awhile and attempted to hold a vote for which princess movie we were going to watch. So, after having Princess and the Frog win 2-1 (Annie was asleep, and wouldn't have cared anyway), the one who had not voted for the movie threw a bit of a fit and went to lay down in a different room. Ha. Whatever makes them happy. My house is actually quiet. Victoria was so tired, she passed out before the movie even started! Ha. 





















Anyway, more to come, but at the moment, I am going to take advantage of the quiet and get a bit of cleaning done!!

Just kidding, Annie woke up, and I don't think 1 of the girls I'm watching is going to take a nap... oh well. A few moments were nice. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine my child was the one who threw a fit and didn't nap?? Ha sorry. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete