Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tiffany turns pastry chef!

Somewhere in my busy busy life, I have decided to take on the task of learning how to bake FABULOUS specialty cakes from one of my favorite people in the whole world. Alyson Hill is absolutely amazing and is teaching me everything she knows about cooking/baking. She used to cater and bake wedding cakes, and now, she just does it out of her house. Not a bad way to make a little money on the side!

Anyway, we recently co-baked a retirement cake for a woman in John's squadron, and some Valentine's Day cupcakes. Then I single-handedly made an awesome birthday cake for my friend Stephanie. Here are some of the pictures:

"Congratulations MSgt Velisa Harris on your Retirement"

Birthday Cake for one of my favorite ladies, Stephanie Virtue. The gift tag says "To Stephanie. Happy birthday!"

A few Valentine's Day cupcakes, unfortunately, these are the really pretty ones. I forgot to take pictures of those.



No comments:

Post a Comment