Sunday, February 27, 2011

First night out in YEARS

So last night I went out for a friend's birthday party in SLC. It was a blast. We went to a dueling piano bar, and it was so much fun! The pianists knew so many songs and people would make requests, so the music was so many different genre's. Anyway, I haven't gone out with friends for so long. It was really nice to have the break from my kids. I love how I don't need to leave them for long for me to miss them and "renew" my appreciation and love for them. So, this morning when I woke up, it was great to see their smiling little faces and cuddle with them.
So, thank you to my wonderful husband to hanging out with them pretty much all day and letting me go out to celebrate my friend, Carole's, birthday. I love you so much. Next time though, I'm dragging you out with me!! No pulling the old man card, I won't take no for an answer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment