Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And the gender is...

A girl! Good news is, I don't have to spend a trillion dollars on clothes for the next few years. I'm sure as soon as this next one starts catching on that she's not getting "new" clothes, I'll have to start supplementing the used ones, but hey, she'll probably hate me at some point anyway, so, why not make her wear clothes she hates while I'm at it!! Haha.
Anyway, since I named Victoria, I am being reminded I promised John he could name the next one. The only problem? He wants to name her Maylene. It's not the ugliest name I've ever heard, but I definitely am not a fan. Especially when her older sister is named Victoria Elizabeth... I mean, I'm jealous of her name, so, I can only imagine what a younger sister would feel like if she was named Maylene. And it's not even a family heirloom name. It's just a name he pulled out of his butt. So, anyway, hopefully I'll be able to persuade him into changing his mind. The only problem? Every name I come up with, he hates. I literally shout it out, and before I can even take a breath and wait for a response, he shoots it down.
So, if anyone would like to help me find a name for our next child, I will be taking suggestions. Hey, I may even try to figure out how to create a poll on here. I'm sure it's do-able. Maybe in a couple weeks of narrowing down names, I can take a formal vote. We shall see. Wish me luck. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment