Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh where, oh where, could my little phone be...

As much as I love my daughter, her memory could be a little better. Yes, I know, children have short memories and attention spans. Well, that shouldn't apply to helping mommy find her phone which was hidden from her. The best part is, I ask Tori "Where's mommy's phone?" and she looks around for a minute, throws her arms up, and attempts to say something, which only sounds like gibberish to the rest of the literate world.

So, after searching her usual hiding places, shoes, toys, Tupperware, drawers, etc, all I find is chex cereal, lint, random toys, her missing forks and spoons, a twig (where did that come from?!?!), and the dog's favorite chew toy. Excellent. No phone.

My next option was to beg a friend of mine to call my phone. He does. Five times. Do I hear anything? No. Apparently this time Tori decided to hide my phone in the black hole in our house. I was unaware we had such a thing, but, now it explains where all our socks end up.

Looks like we will not be running our errands today after all. Instead, I will be tearing up my house trying to find my bright pink phone. I thought getting a bright cover would help me find it in cases like this, but, I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment