Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A blog I can totally relate to

I follow this blog called Momicillin. It's hilarious. The new blog today was one I could TOTALLY relate to since we recently bought Tori gummy princess vitamins. If these are visible at any point in the day, or she remembers how wonderful they taste, she takes my hand, leads me to the bathroom, and points to where we keep them. Then she begins her demands for her candy vitamins, including hand gestures, change in voice tone and pitch, and even pulling on my pants pleading with me to get some. And as cute as it is, I try not to give her one because I have no idea what the overdose is, and really don't want to find out. It is the same way with the delicious tasting Motrin and Tylenol too.
And, to let everyone know, her vitamins do taste like gummy bears. John thinks I'm crazy for trying them, and LIKING them, but he has yet to discover their deliciousness. And despite all my efforts, he refuses to try them.

Here is the blog:
Scurvy on You

No comments:

Post a Comment