Monday, August 31, 2009

AHHHHH!!!

So, after this weekend, of non-stop work and play, I realized this morning I had 4 diapers left, and no transportation to buy more. Luckily, I happen to have a plethora of "little swimmers" diapers, which I plan on using until I have the opportunity to go shopping (probably at 10 PM tonight, once John gets home). The only bad thing is that since Tori is teething at the moment, just about every diaper is a messy one. AND, the swim diapers happen to be more like pull-ups, and so, removing them with a mess will be tricky. Plus, since they are meant to be submerged in water for longer periods of time, I don't believe they will be holding much in the way of liquids.
That is pretty much my day. I'm just playing Russian Roulette with my toddler and her diapers. Hoping that we will be able to survive until tonight, or tomorrow.
Having only 1 car is probably the biggest pain in the butt ever. We could have picked up a car for John over the weekend or at least one this week if a ex-friend of ours would have done what he was supposed to before PCSing to Japan. Basically, there is an open hold on John's credit because this idiot couldn't sign a piece of paper at the court saying we paid him. He crashed our car, which we owned, and since he had been paying the insurance (and showed up in court in uniform, which is AGAINST THE AF REGULATIONS!!) while basically borrowing it from us, the judge ruled that we pay him a ton of money. Anyway, he cashed the check, and left the country. Now, a year later, when we attempt to get a small car loan, we can't.
Thanks Garren. As if I needed a reason to hate you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment