Saturday, August 8, 2009

UFC 101

I get to go to the fights tonight!! As of 2 weeks ago, John and I were fighting (up until earlier this week) on whether I was going to cooperate and be his DD while he went off and watched the fights on base at the bar. I was to sit at home, wait to hear from him, and then wake Tori up at whatever late time it is, and pick him up. Right...
Now, I get to go!! My wonderful, wonderful, friend Andrea has agreed to watch Victoria while I go! It was going to be a guys night out, but, John let it slip that another wife is going, so I was able to convince him to let me come along. I'm just glad I'm not the wife that ruined the "guys night" haha. Although it wouldn't be the first time.
And this way Tori can sleep, and everyone is happy! I am still planning on being DD since it techinically is going to be his friends, and I'm sure Stacey is also a DD since she's newly preggers. We can sit and laugh at our husbands as they make fools of themselves. ;)
Anyway, I'm super excited. The fights tonight are going to be awesome.
Oh yeah, and for those of who you don't know what UFC is, it's basically fighting with different styles, like Jui Juitsu, Judu, etc. mixed with wrestling, and some boxing... yes, there is blood, but, hey, humans have been watching this sort of thing since before the gladiators!!

No comments:

Post a Comment