Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I need to win the lottery

Like most people, I would love to win the lottery. First off, having a maid, would be excellent. Not every day, but a few times a month to get the "big" stuff, like the bathrooms, and cleaning the baseboards, blinds, and other "spring" cleaning things. I seem to be the only one who actually cleans them. Every once in awhile I do wait and see if they'll get done, but, much to my dismay, it just means more cleaning for me. Or more things that make me want to puke... which is always wonderful. Not.

Also, I could really use the money to decorate my house. It still looks we're in dorm phase. Well, at least I think so. We have all the bare essentials, which doesn't include curtains. In fact, only 3 windows in our entire house have some sort of curtain. They all have blinds, and most have the metal hooks to hang curtains, but we don't have the rods or material to hang up. Plus, 2 windows are bay windows, so... I'm assuming the curtain rods for that are way more expensive.

So... yeah. if anyone wants to start buying us lottery tickets, I'll pay off your mortgage or other debt when we win... depending on how much we win that is. If we only win $10k... I'll give you $1k. Afterall, we have lots of debt too. Well, a mortgage and a few minor credit cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment