Friday, August 14, 2009

Why can't I sleep!?!?!

it's officially 0125. And... I'm awake. What the heck. I'm supposed to be driving John to work tomorrow at 0600... which means I will MAYBE be getting 4 hours of sleep.
But, for some reason, unknown to me, I cannot sleep. We have no more Nyquil, so it's not like I can take some of that to help relax me at least. Or Tylenol PM, since at this point, if I took 1, I wouldn't be able to wake up with John, little alone wake up with Tori at 0730. Sorry for all the miltary time by the way, it's getting to be habit. Luckily you don't really have to do anything but take off the zero in front. It's afternoon that I can still get a little confused with.
Anyway... lets all hope I'm not super cranky tomorrow because of my lack of sleep. Who knows, maybe my body thrives off lack of sleep... or perhaps it's all the coffee I like to drink when I don't get sleep. Either way, I will definitely be brewing a large pot tomorrow.
Even Ozzie is passed out next to me... legs in the air, spread eagle. Awesome.
All the Utards are asleep, except for me. I should go running around the streets just to make sure. Maybe that will wear me out... who knows. Time to at least go try to sleep... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment