Monday, August 10, 2009

teething... AGAIN!!!

How many teeth do kids need anyway? I mean, seriously. I'm not looking forward to when Tori's more flat teeth (like the molars) come in, since just dealing with her during the front teeth has been enough of a headache.
Right now she's getting 2 more teeth on the bottom (to make 4 on bottom and 2 on top) So, she'll just have slightly wider chipmunk teeth. Still no good chewing teeth, which would be nice, so I can actually feed her more than a quarter of what I eat. Although yesterday she made a good attempt on eating the peanut daddy gave her. I believe she ended up spitting it out since she couldn't chew it.
Anyway, I've given her some baby Motrin, so, for the time being, I don't have a cranky kid on my hands at the moment, but... 30 minutes ago. Holy cow. She would be fine, and then all of a sudden she'd act like her arm was just cut off. I mean, I'm sure the neighbors thought I was beating her or something. And actually, to them, I probably was, since I don't go to their Mormon church. Automatically it makes me have bad morals. In fact, there are many play groups around here that do not allow children (no matter what age) from non-Mormon families. After I heard that I pretty much laughed in their faces. A 1 year old doens't even know what morals are, little alone can display good or bad ones. So, to not let them hang out is ridiculous.
Luckily most of the mormons around me seem nice, or at least act it. So far, they've yet to come over to dinner, although we've given them numerous invites. I don't know if they're just super busy doing family stuff, or honestly don't want to come over... I have no idea.
Sometimes I think that if I went over to their church, just once, I would be automatically accepted, and I would never have any issues again. Although, since I was raised in a very liberal area, I don't know if I could handle it.
Anyway... yeah, teething... shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment