Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rainy Saturday Morning

I woke up this morning to find the sun had never come out, and everyone (including Tori!!) Had slept in until 8:30! It was great catching up on some sleep since the night before I got 3 1/2 hours, at best.
Anyway, the temperature outside has dropped like crazy compared to the mid-90's we had the last couple days. I'm actually really excited about it. It has just been too hot lately! I mean, I love wearing my tanks and shorts, but, I can't wait to curl up in sweaters and boots. I'm not looking forward to having to shovel the driveway, but being able to get Victoria all bundled up and go outside to play in the snow will be fun. Last winter she was too little to really appreciate it. So... this time will be fun. I wonder if she's old enough to be pulled in a sled... Perhaps we can go to WalMart and grab one. If John and I start from day 1 of the snow, we could make a great hill to slide down on in our back yard. Or better yet, we can put it in out front yard and convince the neighborhood kids to help us. That way they can use it too. I know last year John wanted to make another igloo, but it just never happened. Perhaps I can help him with that.
Also, I may be able to go snowboarding at least in the beginning of the season! So exciting. I miss snowboarding. I just think that by the end of the winter, if everything works out soon, I'll be too preggers, and John won't let me. :(
You miss out on a lot of things while you're pregnant... it would be nice if it was shorter... haha.
Anyway, I'm going to go back to cuddling with my girl and watching cartoons on Disney Channel. My favorite thing to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment