Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First there were 2 naps, and now there is one

We are currently transitioning between 2 naps a day to one nap. But, that means at 5PM, I have a terror on my hands. She screams and cries, and pulls things off the couch/table and throws them on the floor just because she wants to make my life harder than it already was. Well, thank you little 1 year old, but I don't think so. At this point, I seriously have no idea what to do. It's not like I can make her lengthen her first nap, and she refuses to go to sleep for her first nap before 11:30ish.

It has now been 3 days of this, and I'm sick of having to take Asprin or Excedrin daily to get rid of the headache I have at the end of the day. I'm sure my liver probably hates me for it too. Probably as much as it hates me for the wine I drink. But, that's a different story. Sort of. I guess that's Victoria onset too...

Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't complain too much because I know as soon as baby #2 comes there will be no free time what-so-ever. If Victoria is even still napping by then, I'm sure the second baby will definitely not want to nap at that exact moment. One can dream though.

But seriously, how does one person become a "super mom" who can do everything??

No comments:

Post a Comment